Thursday, April 05, 2007

Conservative Blogs Give Active Democrats Heartburn

Doesn’t it warm you heart to know that the far left is going into apoplexy over the fact that conservative bloggers are trying to keep them honest? Well, keeping them honest is quite an impossible task. But exposing them is a pleasure.

This is a follow-up to my posts concerning how the lefty Netroots and Daily Kos folks and their so-called “Active” Democrats are attempting to take over moderate Democratic local party chairs, web sites etc.

The following was posted on the Wise County Active Democrat’s site at www(dot)wisedems(dot)org/ (No, I won't give these loony lefties free links!)

“How did Brenda Rankin's very distorted take on the March 5 CEC meeting in Parker County end up on the rightwing blog, Faultline USA? And from thence, to be gleefully featured on at least half a dozen rightwing blogs all throughout cyperspace, including the Conservative Index? It makes one wonder...

Perhaps Ms. Rankin would explain how Faultline got hold of her comments... Ms. Rankin?”

Well, Active Dems, perhaps Faultline USA can give you an answer. First, if you have read my articles you will note that Ms. Rankin was not the only moderate Democrat quoted. It would also appear that the moderate Democrats, whose reputations you are trying to destroy by outright lies and total fabrications, have found that the truth will never come out on your pirated web sites. And, by the way, do you have any idea of just how many “members” you actually have who are just lurking so they can read and pass along your “restricted” comments? By the way, why do you keep those comments restricted unless you have something to hide?

Here’s a hat tip to Conservative Index for keeping the story alive!

To learn more about how the radical left is undermining the Democratic Party on the local level read:
Obama Campaign Abusive to Blue Dogs
Democrats Attacked From Within
The Active Democrats Revolution
Extreme Left Hijacking Local Democratic Party Chairs
Democratic Left Cloaked in Religion and Patriotism

Top Blogs

Permalink to this post:
http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2007/04/conservative-blogs-give-active.html

Trackback URL:http://haloscan.com/tb/txwise/7905572107588088310

Technorati tags: politics, Blue Dogs, democrats, barack obama, barack, president, blogging, elections, 2006, news, media, crashing the gate, netroots

9 comments:

  1. I voted. Good article. We need to give them more than heartburn! heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo hoo!!! tsk, tsk, tsk I gave you an RCP as well.

    Manipulation is the way of the day for some unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and you're welcome for the vote.

    I'll do the same in my roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a
    I joined your community and really enjoyed visiting your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How utterly embarrassing for the ActiveDemDivas (I count all the men among them). This is a hoot. I hope Ms. Rankin is grinning from ear to ear, and I know you are.

    Maggie
    Maggie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. My political vocabulary was not complete without the word 'active dem.' I haven't used my registration at the DNC's sites like America Blog or Blog for America or whatever it is. And I registered at pandagon.net and the Daily Kos. So, TXWise if you need some more undercover agents I could be persuaded.
    You know, those Dems places are rather peculiar. I'm not just saying that. I went there to see what they do. It is not normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how many I speak for when I say this, but I'm guessing it's quite a few. I'm sick and tired of being called a racist, a bigot, and yes a Bad Ass Republican when I'm in favor of people following our established immigration policy. Like so many good new citizens have in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Follow faultlineusa on Twitter