The Democratic version of Amnesty equals perpetual financial slavery for illegal immigrants!
H/T Laura Ingraham
STOP BACKDOOR AMNESTY NOW--CALL YOUR SENATORS! Contact your elected "officials" in the U.S. Senate and tell them "no" to the stealth amnesty provisions that have been attached to the Iraq War Funding Supplemental Bill. Dianne Feinstein's AgJobs amendment is a total outrage--and would allow for at least 3 million illegal aliens to receive amnesty over the next few years. Tell your senators to just say "no."
Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Larry Craig (R-ID) successfully attached a version of AgJOBS onto the bill. This special interest legislation is intended to protect sources of cheap labor by granting 5-year amnesty visas to 1.35 million illegal aliens plus their spouses and children. To see a summary of the amnesty portion of the Feinstein-Craig amendment, click here.
If that weren't enough, the Senate Appropriations Committee also saddled the Iraq War Funding Bill with:
· An amendment authored by Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) that will dramatically expand the number of unskilled H-2B guest workers entering the U.S. each year;
· An amendment authored by Senators Patty Murray (D-WA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH) that will make approximately 218,000 more green cards available for multinational executives and so-called "highly skilled workers" by "recapturing" visas from as far back as 1994; and
· An amendment authored by Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) that grants a 5-year extension to a program that helps wealthy investors get green cards.
Contact the Senate Today!
· Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)
DC Office (202) 224-3542
District Office (702) 388-5020
· Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
DC Office (202) 224-2541
District Office (502) 582-6304
Others Blogging About This Today:
Trackposted to Rosemary's Thoughts, third world county, McCain Blogs, Woman Honor Thyself, Right Truth, DragonLady's World, Pirate's Cove, Dumb Ox Daily News, Conservative Cat, Right Voices, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.