"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
--The Declaration of Independence
Today in America we are faced with a choice about who is sovereign--God or Man? Most other nations in the world have already made this choice and decided that Man is sovereign. Our Founding Fathers strove to leave such nations. When our nation was formed, they chose God. Now we are faced with this choice once again, and we must have the courage to pick one or the other.
We are witnessing these two competing beliefs throughout our society, and it impacts where we as a nation believe Truth resides. If Truth resides with a sovereign God, then Truth is an unchanging foundation upon which we can base our laws and society. If it is with a sovereign Man, then Truth is an ever-shifting foundation that moves based on the desires of the human being (or beings) in power.
Frankly, it appears that we are moving full speed toward a rejection of God's sovereignty and an acceptance of Man's. Moving toward a sovereign Man exhibits many tendencies:
- The rejection of humans as created in God's image and the acceptance of humans as mere animals, just a little bit more "evolved" than the rest (this myth is perpetuated to create a competing explanation for the existence of humans that undermines God's Truth and replaces it with Man's)
- Because we are animals, our behaviors result from our "nature" and "environment," removing personal responsibility for our actions
- Because we are animals, we should not be restricted by "morality," but should instead give in to our "natural" desires and do as we wish
- Because of the reduction in morality, there is an increase in the need for the Sovereign to control the populace, for they now cause more problems
- As the populace becomes increasingly irresponsible, liberties will be taken away since the people can no longer responsibly govern themselves
- Because we are animals, our population needs to be controlled to protect the health of our species and prevent overpopulation (eugenics and abortion)
- To govern such a population of irresponsible human "animals," a centralized, collective government must be instituted, ruled by the "elite" and "enlightened." The sovereign will have to instruct the populace on how to live their lives in order to protect them from themselves and to protect those around them. In essence, the sovereign will determine the rights of the people. The ultimate end of this sort of thinking is global control of the human population.
- Finally, because Truth resides in the human sovereign, then anyone who either goes against the sovereign or does not believe that Truth resides with him is an enemy of the State and will be persecuted in order to maintain the authority of the human sovereign. (tyranny)
The bottom line is that these two opposite beliefs, Man holding ultimate Truth and God holding ultimate Truth, are incompatible and cannot reasonably coexist in a nation. As we witness Man's Truth in the ascendant in America, we must realize that a choice will have to be made. That choice is whether this nation believes that Truth resides with God, or Truth resides with Man.
As we continue forward, watching both beliefs vying for control of our nation, there are some potential courses of action for the resolution of this conflict.
- Status Quo. We continue on the current path, watching God's Truth be steadily pushed out of the fabric of our nation. Basically, accept "fate," do nothing, and allow Man's Truth to take over the nation.
- National Choice. Convene something akin to a Constitutional Convention and lay out the issue before the American people to make a choice of our national sovereign.
- State Choices. Allow each State to choose its sovereign, effectively dissolving the Union, but allowing certain segments of society to go the way they wish. This will most likely see massive migrations of populations.
- Civil War. This is similar to scenario #1, but instead of accepting "fate," the issue comes to a head and each side takes up arms against the other. This could result in the dissolution of the Union, one side or the other being victorious and maintaining the Union, or foreign occupation.
- Election. Elect a President and Congress who execute a "reset" on the government and restore it to its Constitutional foundations.
These scenarios certainly do not address all potentialities. However, the point is that our nation must decide on this issue, the effects of which will rest on the course of action taken.
Our nation was founded upon the fact that Truth lies with our Sovereign, the Lord, Creator of Heaven and Earth. Entities within our nation are trying to undermine and change that. When all is said and done, we cannot allow them to do so below the table. It must be a conscious decision, done with the consent of the People.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
--The Declaration of Independence
AAE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AgainstAllEnemies
AAE on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/@AAEnemies
Disclaimer: These opinions are solely my own, and do not reflect the opinions or official positions of any United States Government agency, organization or department.