"God is our objective; the Quran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations."
--Motto of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Rashad Hassan (or Hussain), US Ambassador to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- Dalia Mogahed, Obama speechwriter and appointee on Muslim affairs
- Azizah al-Hibri, US Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Arif Alikhan, Former Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
- Salam al-Maryati, Founder and Executive Director of Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
- Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Advisory Committee Member
- Imam Mohamed Magid, Homeland Security Countering Violent Extremism Working Group Member
- Eboo Patel, Obama Administration Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
- Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
“The Ikhwan (Brotherhood) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.” (from “An Explanatory Memorandum On The General Strategic Goal for North America,” 22 May 1991)Now members of Congress are calling for an investigation.
Congressional Leaders Call for Investigations of Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the Obama Administration
Center for Security Policy | Jun 15, 2012
The authors of letters sent to the IGs for the Departments of State, Justice, Defenseand Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence are:
- Rep. Michele Bachman, a member of the House Intelligence Committee and Chairwoman of the House Tea Party Caucus
- Rep. Trent Franks, Chairman of the House Judiciary’s Subcommittee on the Constitution a member of the House Armed Services Committee
- Rep. Louie Gohmert, Vice Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Rep. Tom Rooney, Deputy Majority Whip and member of the House Armed Services Committee
- Rep. Lynn Westmoreland, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee’s Oversight Subcommittee; and
In a joint press statement, each of these congressional leaders expressed profound concern about the dangers posed by the Muslim Brotherhood and the need to understand that threat here in the United States. What is more, they cited in their letters evidence of the penetration of Brotherhood operatives and allies inside the Obama administration, and examples of policies that appear to have been influenced as a result.
The legislators explicitly draw upon documentation of that evidence contained in Parts 8 and 9 the Center for Security Policy’s new, ten-part online video curriculum: The Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within (www.MuslimBrotherhoodinAmerica.com).
Center President Frank J. Gaffney, Jr. said:
“These five key legislators are to be commended for their exemplary leadership on a matter of utmost peril to this country – namely, the stealthy effort being made by avowed enemies of this country, the Muslim Brotherhood, to destroy us ‘from within.’ Their request for the five inspectors general to conduct investigations of the Brotherhood’s progress toward that end – and report back within ninety days – will hopefully be seconded by others in both parties and be swiftly addressed by the IGs, given their responsibility for conducting such independent inquiries within executive branch agencies. The Center for Security Policy’s extensive research, and the online course that presents it, shows those inquiries are fully warranted and urgently needed – as are, for that matter, corresponding investigations by the Congress, as well.”
Link to original article: http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p19021.xml
Disclaimer: These opinions are solely my own, and do not reflect the opinions or official positions of any United States Government agency, organization or department.