Monday, April 28, 2014

GOP Working Overtime To Lose In November ... J. D. Longstreet

GOP Working Overtime To Lose In November
Sick Of The Whole Lot Of Them!
A Commentary by J. D. Longstreet

*********************

I am on the cusp of arriving at a conclusion that makes me physically ill.  Please.  Allow me to explain.

I am an observer of American politics.  I am also involved as, some say, an activist, though I don't think of myself as such.  I just observe and then I write my observations and my opinions, my analysis,  and occasionally I exercise a little punditry and predict a few things that seem obvious to me.

Nothing much surprises me in American politics.  It is rotten to the core.

If prostitution is the oldest profession, then politics is certainly the second oldest and these days it has become awfully difficult to tell them apart.

So what has pushed my buttons today?

The Republican Party seems hell bent on losing the mid term election this November despite the Democrats virtually handing it to them tied up in ribbons.  (We've been warning that this was coming for several months now.)

In the past few days, GOP leaders are making public statements that would lead a close observer to conclude that they've been lying all along about their much publicized desire to repeal Obamacare.  On top of that they are now actually boasting that they will pass an immigration bill by August -- and inside that bill will be amnesty for illegal aliens. They also intend to lie to their constituents about amnesty in the bill!

Consider this:  "With the news this week that more than 600,000 Washington residents have acquired new health care plans through the state exchange, U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said it’s unlikely the Affordable Care Act will be repealed.

“We need to look at reforming the exchanges,” the Eastern Washington Republican said Thursday." 
-- SOURCE:  http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/apr/25/mcmorris-rodgers-says-aca-likely-to-stay/

Congresswoman McMorris Rodgers is among the leaders of the establishment Republicans in the US House of Representatives.

I ask you -- does that sound like dedication to repealing Obamacare?

Now, read this second clip -- carefully -- and allow yourself to see the DECEIT the GOP is going to use to get amnesty for illegal aliens passed through the house and into law:  "Cited as a priority issue by many members of Congress and Obama, 2013 came and went without an immigration package, to the chagrin of many advocacy groups.

McMorris Rodgers said she still thinks a deal could be struck before the election. “I believe there is a path that we get a bill on the floor by August,” she said.

A bipartisan plan was passed in the Senate last spring but made no headway in the Republican-controlled House. McMorris Rodgers echoed the concern brought up by many in the chamber, saying she wants to see stronger border security. But she said she’d support a bill that grants legal status to those undocumented immigrants working toward citizenship, allowing them to remain in the country to work and go to school while they wait their turn in the current system.

“We’re going to have to push that this is a legal status, not amnesty,” she said."
  -- SOURCE:  http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/apr/25/mcmorris-rodgers-says-aca-likely-to-stay/

Please read the last paragraph above.  Do you see how the GOP is planning on "CONNING" it's supporters, it's voters, it's base?  They are preparing to lie to us, dear reader!

Now.  Here's my conclusion -- you know, the one that has made me want to puke:  The GOP DOES NOT WANT TO WIN IN NOVEMBER!

See, if they won, then they'd have the responsibility to get off their collective derrieres and get to work and return this country to a constitutional, representative, republic.

But, as I have now concluded, they don't want that.  Heck no!  They actually LIKE where America is right now.  They LIKE that the onus seems always to be on the Marxocrats (sometimes referred to as Democrats.)  The GOP can sit on it's big, fat, er, armchair and take pot shots at the Dems, and attend the cocktail and dinner parties in the evenings and enjoy all the perks our tax dollars provide for them.

Down here in the Southland, what the GOP is doing is called "BETRAYAL!"

I'm sick of the whole damn lot of them!

As an Independent voter now, I'm being slammed by both sides in their propaganda war to win my vote.  Well, they can save their postage, printing, and phone bills.  Nothing either side says will convince me they give a damn about the country.

America is lost, dear reader.  They ONLY chance I see, as of this writing, is for like-minded people to take control of their state legislatures -- and secede -- as my Confederate ancestors did and create a new nation.  This one is done for.

J. D. Longstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow faultlineusa on Twitter