Saturday, December 08, 2012

New Film: The Innocent Prophet

"I will always stand firmly with my opinion that Islam is an extreme danger to the society and we should make aware people about its whole reality..."  --Imran Firasat
There is another film about Muhammad to be released in Spain on December 14, 2012, that will surely enrage his followers....apparently there are terror alerts from Belgium to Afghanistan as a result.  The author is Imran Firasat, a former Muslim from Pakistan.

--Against All Enemies

 Here is the film's trailer:


From the YouTube post:

Published on Nov 10, 2012
(Slightly delayed) Dear friends
Yesterday I found the news in media about high terror alert in Belgium over the movie "The Innocent Prophet" which I planned to release on 14th December 2012.

Behind making this movie my soul objective was to reveal the other side of reality of Muhammad and Islam, which I think, is a noble cause for the humanity and is also my right of freedom of expression. But I never had intentions to incite violence or offend religious sentiments deliberately. I don't want people to have fear in their hearts or governments to apply high terror alert in their countries because of me. I don´t want to be remembered as a man who is responsible for loss of lives and properties.

That is why I have decided to postpone temporarily the release of movie until I show it first to the authorities and get the assurance that there is nothing in this movie which doesn´t fall under the right of freedom of expression and that my movie will not cause any kind of loss to humanity. The necessary modification will be also made if requested by the authorities.

But the delay doesn´t mean that I am afraid of Islamic violence, neither have I lost my right of freedom of expression. It´s all about the respect which I have in my heart towards Europe which is my family, and my deep love for Spain which is my home. I apologize to the Belgian people for the inconvenience they are facing because of my movie plan. I assure them that I will never do anything which hurt them. But on the other hand they should also understand that if we lose our right of freedom of expression, we lose our democracy and western values.

I will always stand firmly with my opinion that Islam is an extreme danger to the society and we should make aware people about its whole reality, but of course not on the price of human lives. I will be back to you soon with the new release date after consulting with the authorities. Please keep in touch with me on:

www.mundosinislam.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/theinnocentprophet

Thank you very much
Imran Firasat (Spain)

AAE blog: http://aaenemies.blogspot.com
AAE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AgainstAllEnemies (Click "Like")
AAE on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/@AAEnemies

Disclaimer: These opinions are solely my own, and do not reflect the opinions or official positions of any United States Government agency, organization or department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow faultlineusa on Twitter