Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


I am honored to receive this award tag and want to thank Spree of Wake Up America for recommending me for this award.
>
Now that I’ve been tagged twice for this award, I have the difficult task of tagging just five blogs to also receive The Thinking Blogger Award recognition from our fellow bloggers.
>
I read quite a few blogs daily and narrowing this tagging process down isn’t easy because there are so many great bloggers out there. So here goes . . .
>
I am going to start with Spree of Wake Up America. Spree is dedicated to providing in-depth coverage of the War in Iraq on a daily basis and often posts breaking news updates several times a day. Her sound conservative commentary is always on the mark and she doesn’t pull any punches.
>
Next is Debbie Hamilton from Right Truth. Debbie posts on a variety of subjects dear to our conservative hearts, but her focus is reporting on the Middle East and Islam. Her reports are clear, concise, and to the point. Additionally, Debbie frequently posts several thought-provoking updates daily.
>
Woman Honor Thyself is a daily must read. Angel’s biting humor, humorous pics, wise-cracks, and memorable phrases always fall into the category of “I wish I had said that!”
>
Maggie’s Notebook is a newer blog, but she’s come on strong and has developed quite a readership in a very short time. Maggie also writes about a variety of political issues and is especially focused on illegal immigration and the political culture divide.
>
Last and never least is Jim Simpson of Truth & Consequences. Jim Simpson is a former White House staff economist and budget analyst (1987-1993). His expert analysis of current political issues comes from a deep concern for the fate our nation “Lulled by affluence and self-indulgent apathy . . .”
>
Rules of participation:
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
>
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
my entry permalink http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2007/04/thinking-blogger-award.html
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
>
P.S. Send an e-mail or leave a comment for the blogs you have recommended for the award. “Congratulations, you won a . . .”
>
Once again, thanks to Spree of Wake up America for nominating me.
>
>
Trackback for this entry:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words and nomination. I really appreciate it. But I was tagged at the very beginning of this fine meme, so I think it only fair that you scratch me and nominate someone else.

    I believe Woman Honor Thyself was also tagged earlier, but I could be wrong.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK Debbie. Getting tagged once, twice, or more is still an honor you well deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun!...how sweet of ya!
    I will try to link up my post about this too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help! I was honored too and I want to put the logo/icon on my blog but when it comes to codes and stuff I admit - gulp - ignorance.

    I thought I had bookmarked the blogger who had nominated me or bestowed the award on my blog and now I feel - blush - embarrassed.

    Help! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Faultline USA, for this lovely honor. I finally got my post up. I'm slow - but I enjoyed every minute of the "choosing" and "awarding." I would have returned the award right back to you but I guess the idea is to pass it around.

    Again, thanks so much.

    Maggie
    Maggie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete

Follow faultlineusa on Twitter